We are committed to safety and job satisfaction for our employees.
- The Isley Group is committed to conducting all operations safely and preventing injuries to all workers, subcontractors and visitors to each and every job site.
- In order to carry out this policy, the Isley Group accepts and will comply with, as minimum standards, all accident regulations proclaimed as provincial and/or federal law.
- It is the responsibility of supervisors to ensure that all concerned at their operations are familiar with such laws and/or regulations and have copies available to them.
- Every employee is entitled to a safe place in which to work and to the benefits of an aggressive and continuing accident prevention program.
- Supervisory personnel are advised that the safety of employees is their number one responsibility.
- All employees and contractors of the Isley Group will carry out this policy, sharing the responsibility of safety training and maintenance of a safe work environment as we strive for excellence.
- The safety information in this policy does not take precedence over the OH&S Act, Regulations and Code. All employees should be familiar with the OH&S Act, Regulations and Code.